Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Love God Greatly - Psalm 119 - week 3+4


"This is my comfort in my affliction,  that your promise gives me life."  Psalm 119:50 ESV

"This is my comfort in my affliction,

that your promise gives me life."

Psalm 119:50 ESV

________________________________________________
Here is my bible journaling of week 3 and 4 of the Love God Greatly* Psalm 119 study. 
________________________________________________

"Those who fear you shall see me and rejoice, because I have hoped in your word."

Psalm 119:74 ESV


"This is my comfort in my affliction,  that your promise gives me life."  Psalm 119:50 ESV
Your promise gives me life

"I am a companion of all who fear you, of those who keep your precepts.
The earth, O Lord, is full of your steadfast love; teach me your statutes!"

Psalm 119:63-64 ESV

"The law of your mouth is better to me than thousands of gold and silver pieces." Psalm 119
There is absolutely nothing that has more worth than the word of God, Not even gold or silver.

"The law of your mouth is better to me
than thousands of gold and silver pieces."

Psalm 119:72 ESV 

________________________________________________

These pages were done with  the same paints as week 1 and 2. The hearts were punched out with a small heart punch and then glued to the page. The jumping silhouette is from one of my favourite photos. It is a photo of me jumping on the beach, (see it on my Instagram). I edited it in Photoshop, printed it, cut it out and then glued it in my Bible. I also added some fine gold glitter to the pages.

"This is my comfort in my affliction,  that your promise gives me life."  Psalm 119:50 ESV



*Love God Greatly is a free online bible study that inspires, encourages and equips women to grow in their faith, so they can effectively reach others for Christ.  Their "Galatians" study will start on the 7th of September. Check their website for more details.  lovegodgreatly.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment