Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Love God Greatly - Psalm 119 - week 5+6

"You are my hiding place and my shield;  I hope in your word"  Psalm 119:114 ESV #biblejournaling #illustratedfaith #lovegodgreatly
_______________________________________________ 
 Here is my bible journaling of week 5 and 6 of the Love God Greatly Psalm 119 study. 
Click here to see week 1 and 2 or week 3 and 4
_______________________________________________

"You are my hiding place and my shield;  I hope in your word" 
Psalm 119:114 ESV

"You are my hiding place and my shield;  I hope in your word"  Psalm 119:114 ESV #biblejournaling #illustratedfaith #lovegodgreatly

Your word is a lamp to my feet 

and a light to my path.

Psalm 119:105

Your word is a lamp to my feet   and a light to my path.  Psalm 119:105 #biblejournaling #illustratedfaith #lovegodgreatly

The unfolding of your words gives light;it imparts understanding to the simple.Psalm 119:140 ESV

The entrance of your words gives light;it gives understanding to the simple.Psalm 119:140 #illustratedfaith #biblejournaling #lovegodgreatly

The entrance of your words gives light;it gives understanding to the simple.Psalm 119:140 #illustratedfaith #biblejournaling #lovegodgreatly


No comments:

Post a Comment